Sous Vide Honey-glazed Salmon
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest only
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Butter; melted
Preheat the cooker to 126°F (medium rare).
Remove skin and pin bones from the salmon, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle
with salt, pepper and lemon zest.
Put two fillets, slightly separated, into each of two small cooking pouches
and vacuum seal.
Cook in water oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a snall bowl, combine the honey, mustard, Worcestershire
sauce and melted butter. Set aside.
Remove the pouches and open. Remove the fillets and pat them dry with paper
Brush the fillets generously with the glaze and sear the exterior with a
kitchen torch or under a preheated broiler, just until the glaze bubbles.
You'll also love
- German Bratwurst with Cabbage in a... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pear Preserves Cake - # 3/5 (4 Votes)
- Crawfish Bordelaise Sauce 4/5 (2 Votes)
- new england butter crumb baked cod 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Salmon Salad with Tofu 4/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe