Kneaders Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Rate this recipe 4/5 (78 Votes)
- 3 1/3 cups unbleached all purpose Flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 2/3 cups Sugar
- 2/3 cups Softened Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 pound (or 1 30oz can or 2 15oz cans) Mashed Pumpkin
- 2/3 cups Water
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Sift together dry ingredients and set aside. Cream sugar and butter until well incorporated. Add eggs one at a time and then add the mashed pumpkin. Alternate adding dry ingredients with water. Fold in chocolate chips.
Pour into three large greased bread pans and bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Pudding Casserole 4.1/5 (62 Votes)
- Bacon & Swiss Quiche 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Lemon Basil Cream... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Swiss Cheese & Spinach Stuffed... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe