Zucchini Pudding Casserole
This is a zucchini pudding recipe that you just can not get enough of.
It's easy to make. Great cold or hot. As a side dish or just my it self, it's great.
- 2 pounds of yellow or green zucchini
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3 tbsp flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- dash of hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
1. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish
2. In steamer, steam until tender peeled and sliced zucchini
3. Drain well
4. In large bowl mash zucchini
5. In another bowl mix well eggs, flour, salt, sugar, milk and hot pepper sauce.
6. Add to mashed zucchini
7. In a bowl blend melted butter and baking powder,
8. Add to zucchini mixture.
9. Pour into prepared baking dish
10 Bake uncovered 50-60 minutes
11. Let settle 5-10 minutes before cutting into squares