Honey Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken
A simple and complete meal prepared on one sheet pan making clean up easy. Honey balsamic chicken with red potatoes, cherry tomatoes, and green beans. Dinner is served!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds chicken breasts (4 each), trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from tiphero.com
Preheat the oven to 425°F (175°C).
To prepare the marinade: In a medium bowl, add the balsamic vinegar, honey, a tablespoon of olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, chili flakes, salt and pepper; mix well.
Place the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the top. Seal and toss the chicken to evenly coat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the potatoes and cherry tomatoes on a sheet pan. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and stir to coat. Bake for 25 minutes.
Remove the sheet pan from the oven and toss the green beans with the potatoes and tomatoes.
Remove the marinated chicken breasts from the plastic bag, reserving the remaining marinade in the bag. Place the marinated chicken, evenly spaced, on top of the vegetables. Pour the marinade from the bag over the top of the chicken and vegetables.
Return the sheet pan to the oven. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, periodically basting the chicken breasts with the pan juices, until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (74°C).
Allow the chicken to rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Spoon the pan juices over the top of each chicken breast before serving and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Cheddar Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Bobby Flay's Oven-Fried Chicken 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Gluten Free Mock McDonald’s... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Honey Orange Teriyaki Chicken 3.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Honey-Dipped Fried Chicken 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Balsamic Chicken Penne 0/5 (0 Votes)