24 Hour Salad
A layered green salad! Layer, cover bowl, and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
- 6 cups chopped lettuce
- Salt, pepper, sugar, paprika
- 6 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pound bacon crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounce) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Place 3 cups lettuce in bottom of large bowl. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and sugar.
Layer eggs atop. Sprinkle with more salt.
Layer in order: peas, remaining lettuce, bacon, swiss cheese, spread mayonnaise over top sealing to edge of bowl.
Cover and chill 24 hours. Garnish with green onions and paprika. Toss before serving.