Spaghetti Squash & Tomato Bake
Spaghetti Squash & Tomato Bake is the perfect dinner when you need something to throw together, or to bring to a potluck. Customize it with some of your favorite ingredients.
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 2 large garden tomatoes sliced, or 1 large can diced tomatoes
- Kosher Salt
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dried basil
- Dried parsley
- 5 ounces shredded Mexican cheese blend, separated
- Fresh basil for garnish (optional)
Adapted from greenlitebites.com
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 13x9 casserole dish. Layer ingredients squash, tomatoes, spices, cheese, (repeat), squash, cheese, spices. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Cooking Squash: I put the whole squash (just pierced a few times) on a cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for about an hour based on size. Then I let it cool, whole on the counter, cut it and scoop out the seeds. It works like a charm! It takes longer but it’s mindless and I just do it on a weekend and then have the cooked squash all ready to go in the fridge.
You'll also love
- Lean and Mean Barbecued Brisket 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Bars 3.8/5 (332 Votes)
- Cinnamon Sugar Fried Apple Sticks 4.1/5 (44 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Loaded Baked Potato... 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Tomato-Basil Bisque-Southern... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Spicy Romano Chicken with... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Caprese Bake 4.3/5 (27 Votes)