Air Fried Panko Chicken
This recipe turns out so juicy and flavorful! This is an enjoyable dinner recipe for the whole family!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 stick unsalted (melted)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Stir together panko, cayenne pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper in a pie plate.
In a seperate small bowl, stir together melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, then brush all over chicken.
Add chicken (two pieces at a time), to crumb mixture and coat evenly on both sides, pressing chicken into crumbs to help them adhere, then transfer onto 4-inch rack. Air fry chicken on power level high for 15 minutes per side. For thicker chicken breasts. 7-8 minutes for thinner chicken breasts. Let chicken rest with top on for 1-2 minutes.
You'll also love
- Baked Apple Dumplings 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Kansas City Style Pork Ribs 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Veggies: Twice-Baked Sweet... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Ranch Dressing 2 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Albondigas (Spanish Meatball) Soup 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Easy One-Pot Hamburger Stroganoff 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Maple Bacon Crack 3.9/5 (81 Votes)