Air Fried Panko Chicken
This recipe turns out so juicy and flavorful! This is an enjoyable dinner recipe for the whole family!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 stick unsalted (melted)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Stir together panko, cayenne pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper in a pie plate.
In a seperate small bowl, stir together melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, then brush all over chicken.
Add chicken (two pieces at a time), to crumb mixture and coat evenly on both sides, pressing chicken into crumbs to help them adhere, then transfer onto 4-inch rack. Air fry chicken on power level high for 15 minutes per side. For thicker chicken breasts. 7-8 minutes for thinner chicken breasts. Let chicken rest with top on for 1-2 minutes.
You'll also love
- Sous Vide Shrimp 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Mississippi Roast Crockpot 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Crock Pot Caesar Chicken Recipe 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Beer-Orange Chicken 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Air Fryer French Toast Sticks 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Wasabi-Crusted Chicken Breasts 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Fried-Chicken Fried Rice With... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)