Curry Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- You are here: Home / Recipes / Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Milk (I add extra to make it more thinned out)
- 1 TBL. Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Curry Powder
- 2 Chicken Breasts – cooked & shredded (or chicken from a rotisserie chicken- this is what I use)
- lots of broccoli freshly steamed
- 1 cup grated cheese + more if you really like cheese
Adapted from nobiggie.net
COMBINE EVERYTHING EXCEPT CHEESE IN A CASSEROLE DISH.
TOP WITH CHEESE.
BAKE 350 FOR 20-30 MIN.
SERVE OVER RICE OR NOODLES
You'll also love
- Chicken-Broccoli Shells and Cheese 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken & Loaded Potato... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Asparagus & Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Crispy French Onion Scalloped... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cream of Broccoli Soup with Cheese 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken and Stuffing Casserole 4.6/5 (16 Votes)