Buffalo Chicken & Loaded Potato Casserole
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast, cubed (1 inch)
- 8-10 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 cups fiesta blend cheese
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup diced green onions
Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce. Add the cubed potatoes and stir to coat. Carefully scoop the potatoes into prepared baking dish, leaving behind as much of the olive oil/hot sauce mixture as possible. Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and crispy and browned on the outside.
While the potatoes are cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl with the olive oil/hot sauce mixture and stir to coat.
Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the temp to 400 degrees. Top the cooked potatoes with the raw, marinated chicken.
In a bowl mix together the cheese, bacon and green onion and top the raw chicken with the cheese mixture.
Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the topping is bubbly and delicious.
Serve with extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing.
You'll also love
- Cafe Rio Crockpot Chicken 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Strawberry Souffle Pancakes 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Wicked Chicken 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Asparagus & Chicken Enchiladas 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Chicken & Roasted Red Potatoes 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Frito Chicken Tenders with Buffalo... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Popcorn Chicken with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)