Pork with Egg Noodles
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 lb pork fillet
- 8 scallions
- 2/3 lb celery
- 2/3 lb small button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lb egg noodles
- 3 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
Preheat oven to low setting to keep port warm later. Put large pot of lightly salted water on to boil for noodles.
Cut pork into thin strips; season with pepper. Trim, rinse, and slice onions and celery; clean and slice mushrooms.
Heat half the olive oil in wok or frying pan over high heat and stir-fry pork 4-5 minutes, until lightly coloured. Remove and keep warm.
Add remaining oil to work or pan with celery and half the scallions and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until soft.
Add noodles to boiling water, cook for 33 minutes, then drain well.
Stir mustard and whipping cream into vvegetables and bring mixture to boil. Add port, heat through, then season to taste.
Serve pork stir-fry spooned over noodles, sprinkled with remaining scallions.
You'll also love
- Cornish Hens with Crabmeat Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zesty Black Bean Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Beef for Cold Cuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta-Stuffed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Noodles and Pot cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Canadian Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Egg Noodle Mac & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Egg Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)