Honey-Sesame Popcorn Snack Mix
Here's an easy snack mix with just the right amount of sweetness to keep everyone coming back for more! Leftovers (if there are any!) keep for a week.
- 6 cups popped Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
- 3 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup dry roasted mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's Original stick margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from orville.com
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Combine popcorn, cereal, pretzels and nuts in large bowl.
Stir together honey, Fleischmann’s and sesame seeds in small bowl. Pour over popcorn mixture. Stir well to coat all pieces.
Pour into 15 by 10 inch shallow baking pan.
Bake 30 minutes, stirring once after 15 minutes.
Transfer to waxed paper to cool.
Stir before serving to break up clumps. Store remaining mix in tightly sealed container up to 1 week.
You'll also love
- Dulce de Leche Cheerios® Snack Mix 4.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Balsamic Glazed Tuna Steaks 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- POULTRY - Pavochon (Thanksgiving... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Raw Vegan Eggnog 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Quick Creamy Polenta with... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Meringue Pie 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Rodelle Tiramisu 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Crab Cakes with Garlic Aioli 4.5/5 (6 Votes)