Salmon with Green Olive and Ramp Beurre Blanc
Classic beurre blanc enhanced with ramps and chopped Cerignola olives makes a creamy, velvety sauce for grilled salmon.
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 16 tbsp. cold unsalted butter
- 1 cup pitted Cerignola olives, roughly chopped
- 5 ramps, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 (4-oz.) skinless salmon fillets, pin bones removed
Adapted from saveur.com
1. Boil wine, vinegar, and shallot in a 1-qt. saucepan; simmer until liquid is reduced by half, 15–20 minutes. Reduce heat to low; slowly whisk in butter until sauce is smooth. Stir in olives, ramps, salt, and pepper; set beurre blanc aside.
2. Heat a charcoal grill or set a gas grill to medium-high. (Alternatively, heat a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high.) Season salmon with salt and pepper; grill, flipping once, until cooked through, 5–7 minutes. Transfer salmon to serving plates; spoon reserved beurre blanc over top.
You'll also love
- South of France Potato Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Kielbasa and Kraut 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Super Easy Banana Avocado Mint Ice... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Fresh Spaghetti with Garden... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Swordfish with Sautéed... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Southern Style BBQ Fish Taco with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Salmon & Potatoes 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Rosemary-Olive Oil Potato Chips 4.4/5 (14 Votes)