Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream
This chocolate coconut ice cream is insanely easy to make which is a good thing - because it never lasts that long in our house!
- 1 (14-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, divided
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup, for vegans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Peanut butter
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
Adapted from detoxinista.com
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. (Originally, I tried whisking them together in a bowl, but the blender was much more effective!)
Adjust the flavor to your taste, then transfer to a freezer-safe container. Place in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours, or until firm.
Optional: Add scoops of peanut butter or additional ingredients after 1 to 2 hours of freezing.
You'll also love
- Caesar Potato & Egg Salad 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon Chocolate Scones 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Asparagus Foil Packet for the Grill 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Bundt Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Rosemary & Lemon Infused Cake 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Toasted Coconut Snow Ice Cream 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake 4.5/5 (14 Votes)