Southern Pecan Pie Bars
Southern Pecan Pie Bars made with a buttery shortbread crust. Simple to make, these pecan pie bars will become a favorite!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups pecans
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Mix together butter, flour, and confectioner's sugar. Press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
Beat eggs. Add sugar and mix. Add corn syrup, salt and vanilla. Mix in melted butter. Add pecans and pour onto crust.
Bake 30 minutes until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Swiss Potatoes 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Fruit & Veggie Smoothies 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Hoppy Easter Bunny Dirt Cake 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Cashew Brittle 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Peachy Berry Tart 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Muffins 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
Review this recipe