This peach salsa recipe has the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Feel free to heat it up even more by adding more jalapeño, cayenne pepper or add some fresh ground black pepper.
- 1 1/2 cups ripe peaches, diced, about 4 to 6, depending on size
- 1 cup tomato, diced, about 2 medium
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño, finely minced, about 1/2
- 1/4 cup yellow pepper, diced small, substitute red or green pepper if you'd like
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Juice 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chili powder, or other chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mix all ingredients together well. Serve right away, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: For a spicier version, add more jalapeño, cayenne powder or other ground pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Dreamy Orange Summer Fruit Dip 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Sweet Corn Cookies 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Eggplant and Zucchini Pie- Scotto... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Quicker Boston Baked Beans (Cook's... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Lebanese Stuffed Grape Leaves 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Pepitas (Roasted Pumpkin Seeds) 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Hot Crab Dip 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Emeril's Banana Bread 4.1/5 (28 Votes)