Tzatziki Potato Salad
- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup Greek-style, plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Kirby cucumbers—peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Adapted from foodandwine.com
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook over high heat until tender, about 9 minutes. Drain, gently shaking out the excess water. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer and freeze for about 10 minutes, just until no longer warm.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the mayonnaise until smooth. Add the cucumbers, chile, mint and dill. Fold in the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Make Ahead The potato salad can be refrigerated for 2 days.