PEACH, PLUM, AND APRICOT CRISP
From Cooking Light, June 2010
- 4 1/2 cups sliced peachs
- 2 cups sliced plums
- 2 cups sliced apricots
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon grated whole nutmeg
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3.4 ounces all-purpose flour (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Spoon fruit mixture into a 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
4. Combine oats and next 3 ingredients (through salt) in a bowl. Drizzle with butter, stirring until crumbly. Sprinkle oat mixture over fruit. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fruit is bubbly. Serve warm with ice cream.