Creamy Spinach Sausage Pasta
This recipe is from the Taste of Home Award winner's book, 2014.
- 3 C uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 lb. bulk Italian sausage
- 1 C finely chopped onion
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 package ( 8 oz.) cream cheese softened
- 2 C (8 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a dutch oven, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, spinach, cream cheese, and 1 C mozzarella Cheese. Drain pasta; stir into the sausage mixture. Tansfer to a greased 11 in.x 7 in. baking dish.
2. Cover and bake at 350 for 35 min. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10 min. longer or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Maple Apple Chicken in the Slow... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie (Pepe's Cafe Recipe) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pickled Vidalia Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni & Dried Beef Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ring Macaroni Salad with Baby... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Ravioli with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Dracula Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Artichoke and Spinach... 0/5 (0 Votes)