Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip
- ingredients on sale for ZIP 28301
- Edit ZIP/Favorite Stores
- Send To Mobile
- Save Recipe
- Add to Menu
- Add to Shopping List
- .1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese $
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream $
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise $
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice $
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 1/4 cups (5 oz.) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (14-oz.) can medium-size artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 6 ingredients and 1 cup pepper Jack cheese. Fold in spinach and artichokes. Spoon into a lightly greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup pepper Jack cheese.
2. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until center is hot and edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper to taste. Serve with crackers and assorted vegetables.
Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip with Crab: Increase mayonnaise to 1 cup and Parmesan cheese to 1 1/4 cups. Prepare recipe as directed in Step 1, folding in 1 lb. fresh jumbo lump crabmeat, drained and picked, with spinach and artichokes and spooning into a 2-qt. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until center is hot and edges are bubbly. Makes: 10 to 12 servings. Hands-on time: 15 min., Total time: 55 min.