STOVE TOP Spinach Balls-Lisa Pepper
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-2/3 cups hot water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained and patted dry
- 1 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
MIX stuffing mix, hot water and butter in large bowl until blended.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Shape into 60 (1-inch) balls. Place in single layer on 2 rimmed baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until lightly browned.