Cauliflower with Bacon & Mushrooms
- 1/4 pound bacon, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cored and florets chopped
- 5 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- kosher salt and pepper
1. Add the bacon to a skillet set over medium-low heat. Cook until bacon is crisp, about 10 minutes or so. Remove the bacon and drain on some paper towels. Leave the glorious grease in the skillet.
2. Add the butter to skillet, and let it melt. Then crank the heat to high and add the cauliflower and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes. Then add the shallots and cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Return the bacon strips to the pan along with the parsley, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour in 1/4 cup of water, and scrap the bottom of the pan to dislodge any browned bits. Cook until the water has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Roasted Honey Butter Carrots 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Heavenly Harvest Pork Roast 3.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Brian's Killer Carrot Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mushroom, Asparagus, Gruyere & Egg... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Beer-Braised Sausages and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Medallions... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- HEALTHY LOADED CAULIFLOWER... 4.9/5 (9 Votes)