Heavenly Harvest Pork Roast
Rate this recipe 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pork roast, any type (4 to 5 pounds)
- 2 pears, cored, peeled and sliced thick
Combine pomegranate juice and sugar in small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes. Pour into 4 1/2-quart CROCK-POT® slow cooker.
Blend salt, garlic salt, steak seasoning and pepper in small mixing bowl. Rub mixture over roast. Place roast in CROCK-POT® slow cooker. Turn roast to cover with juice mixture.
Top roast with pear and orange slices. Cover; cook on HIGH 6 to 8 hours or until tender. Serve with juice and fruit slices.
Unless you have a 5-, 6-, or 7-quart CROCK-POT® slow cooker, cut any roast larger than 2 1/2 pounds in half so it cooks completely.
You'll also love
- Brian's Killer Carrot Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mom's Zucchini Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beer-Braised Sausages and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Super Moist Pork Chops 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
Review this recipe