Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
This simple and delicious Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry comes together quickly. Make sure to make plenty because you'll be getting lots of seconds requests!
dinner - ww 5 ppv
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound lean beef sirloin strip
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth, divided
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 24mins
Combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch and salt. Add beef and toss to coat.
Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium heat. Add beef, stir fry until light browned and cooked through - about 4 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
Add 1/2 cup broth to pan. Stir to loosen any bits of food on bottom of pan. Add broccoli, cover and cook, tossing occasionally and sprinkling with tablespoon of water if needed, until broccoli is almost crisp tender, about 3 minutes. Uncover pan and add ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir fry until fragrant - about 1 minute.
In a cup, stir together soy sauce, remaining 1/2 cup broth, remaining 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch, and water until blended. Stir into pan. Reduce heat to medium low and bring to a simmer. Simmer slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Return beef and accumulated juices to pan, toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Bacon Cheese biscuit bites 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Italian Rum Cake 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Prime Rib with Texas Rub! 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Fried Squash 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Jalapeno Poppers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- No Yolks Chicken Skillet 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta 4.3/5 (3 Votes)