Bacon Cheese biscuit bites
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/3 c real bacon bits
- 1/4 c shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp dried miced onion
- 1 large plum tomato, seeded and finely chopped, divided
- 1 tube (10.2 oz) larget refrigerated biscuits
1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg and milk until blended. Stir in the bacon, cheese, onion and 1/2 the tomato; set aside.
2. Cut each mixcuit into 4 pieces; press each piece into a creased miniature muffin cup. Fill with cream cheese mixture; top with reamining tomato.
3. Bake at 375 for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.