Best Ever Potato Salad
This is my go to recipe for potato salad! Very simply and delicious, you can't go wrong with this recipe. Makes a perfect side for a perfect picnic. Enjoy!
- 4 cups red potatoes, cubed
- 10 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
Preparation time 60mins
Boil the potatoes until they are fork tender. Drain the potatoes and set aside.
Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-low heat until crisp. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings in the skillet.
Add the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and salt to the reserved bacon drippings in the skillet and whisk to combine.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, celery, onion and green pepper. Pour the dressing over the ingredients and gently stir to evenly coat. Stir in the bacon.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Fiesta Black Beans and Rice 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp Creole 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cake Mix Banana Cookies 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Butternut squash and quinoa soup... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts with Walnut... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pan-Roasted Rosemary Potatoes 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Grape Salad 4.5/5 (12 Votes)