Smoked Salmon Frittata
You'll love a frittata made with goat cheese, hash browns and smoked salmon. Suitable for a special occasion, but so good you'll want to serve it more often!
- Cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups shredded peeled baking potato or refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 large egg whites $
- 2 large eggs $
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 3 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add potato; sauté 5 minutes or until golden brown, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine the egg whites, eggs, goat cheese, and smoked salmon in a medium bowl, and stir well with a whisk. Spread the egg mixture evenly over the potato in skillet, and cook 2 minutes or until edges are set and bottom is lightly browned. Sprinkle the top with dill.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Broil 3 minutes or until center is set. Carefully loosen frittata from skillet with a spatula; gently slide frittata onto a platter. Cut into 4 wedges.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Strawberry Tart 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- White Peach Green Tea Cocktail 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettucine 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Red Wine Braised Short Ribs 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Shrimp and Grits 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Bacon & Hash Brown Egg Bake 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 4.6/5 (25 Votes)