Like crab rangoon wontons? You'll love this and so will your guests. Made with Louis Kemp Crab Delights® and fried until golden brown. They go perfectly with sweet and sour sauce!
- 1 (8-ounce) bag Louis Kemp crab meat
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 wonton wrappers
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Start by preheating 1 inch of oil to 325°F over medium heat.
In a small bowl, gently combine crab meat, cream cheese, green onion, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
Lay out 3 wonton wrappers at a time, placing 2 teaspoons of filling in the center of each. Dab the edges with water and fold the two opposite corners together to form a triangle. Wet the tips of the triangle and fold inward. Continue until all of your filling is used up.
Drop the wontons into the hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until brown and crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels.
If you prefer to bake, preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and assemble wontons as described above and spray each with cooking spray. Bake 12-14 minutes.
You'll also love
- Copycat Cafe Rio Shredded Beef... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Fudge 4.1/5 (50 Votes)
- Bush’s Best Three Bean Chili 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
- Chicken Wings in Foil on the Grill 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Grape Martini 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Shrimp Stir Fry - Pioneer Woman 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Carolina Blue Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)