PB&J Breakfast Danish
Peanut butter and jelly fans will rejoice for these delicious PB&J Breakfast Danishes!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated Butter Tastin'® biscuits
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 15x10-inch pan with sides with parchment paper.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and egg yolk with electric mixer on medium speed 1 minute or until fluffy, scraping sides of bowl if necessary; set aside.
Arrange biscuits in 2 rows of 4 biscuits in center of pan, with sides of biscuits just touching. Press or roll biscuits to 14x9-inch rectangle. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges. Using parchment paper, bring long sides of dough over filling, overlapping slightly in center. With fork, lightly beat egg white; brush over top and sides of dough.
Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Spoon and spread jam down center of pastry. Carefully remove to serving plate. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- BBQ Chicken Pizzas- Weight... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Grape Martini 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach & Cannellini Bean... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Best Homemade Hot Dog Buns-- In An... 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Blueberry Muffins 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Oven-Cooked Candied Bacon Recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Savory Mushroom Crepes with Gruyere 4.2/5 (20 Votes)