Hawaiian Ham Roll Sliders
These delicious Hawaiian Ham Roll Sliders are great for a picnic, a party, a main dish or just a snack. They are a great go-to recipe when asked to bring something to any gathering.
- 1 package Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 1 onion, minced or grated
- 1 stick butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 package deli sandwich ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from justapinch.com
Melt butter in a small skillet and add onions. Combine mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds into onions and butter. Simmer for several minutes.
Slice rolls as a group length wise and place bottoms in an aluminum foil lines 13x9-inch pan.
Spread 3/4 of onion mixture on rolls bottoms, follow by the ham and cheese slices.
Top with the roll tops and cover with aluminum foil. Bake covered for 20 minutes on 350°F.
Alternatively: If you enjoy more mustard flavor spread remaining onion, butter mixture on top of the rolls before baking!
You'll also love
- Bacon Pepper Jelly Pecan Baked... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Mama's Old Fashioned Stuffing 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Fajita Pasta 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- One-Pot Chicken Pad Thai 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Popcorn Chicken with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Quinoa & Black Bean Burgers with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon Spinach Cheese Ball 4.3/5 (27 Votes)