Hawaiian Ham Roll Sliders
These delicious Hawaiian Ham Roll Sliders are great for a picnic, a party, a main dish or just a snack. They are a great go-to recipe when asked to bring something to any gathering.
- 1 package Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 1 onion, minced or grated
- 1 stick butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 package deli sandwich ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from justapinch.com
Melt butter in a small skillet and add onions. Combine mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds into onions and butter. Simmer for several minutes.
Slice rolls as a group length wise and place bottoms in an aluminum foil lines 13x9-inch pan.
Spread 3/4 of onion mixture on rolls bottoms, follow by the ham and cheese slices.
Top with the roll tops and cover with aluminum foil. Bake covered for 20 minutes on 350°F.
Alternatively: If you enjoy more mustard flavor spread remaining onion, butter mixture on top of the rolls before baking!
You'll also love
- Stuffing Muffins 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Baked Blintzes with... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon & Cucumber 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cajun Jambalaya by Emeril Lagasse 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Strawberry Blintzes 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Sandwiches with... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)