German Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
Can be made into two loaf pans.
- 1 box Pillsbury Yellow Cake Mix (the one that uses oil)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Wesson oil
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bar german chocolate, grated
- 1 cup chocolate chip morsels
Mix the first five ingredients together and beat for 3 minutes.
Add in sour cream and beat for an additional minute.
Stir in grated German chocolate bar and chocolate chip morsels.
Pour into Bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. Approximately 55 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cherry Angel Food 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Potsie's Creamed Chicken and... 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Cookies n Cream Cake Pops 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- White Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Chocolate Cake/Cup Cakes 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Bacon and Sour Cream Chicken... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Sour Cream Cherry Cake 4.4/5 (39 Votes)