Mustard Vinaigrette and Bacon Potato Salad
No mayo and delicious. Serve room temp.
- 2 pounds baby white & red potatoes, halved
- 5 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons pub style Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Cooking time 20mins
Halve the potatoes and boil in salted water 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Cook the bacon and chop into small pieces.
Dice the red onion.
For the vinaigrette: combine the mustard, vinegar and honey and whisk in the olive oil to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss the vinaigrette with the warm potatoes.
Fold in the bacon, onion and parsley.