- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Process raisins in a blender or food processor until finely chopped.
Cook sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Stir in raisins. Cool. Stir in mayonnaise. Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve with assorted crackers or as a sandwich spread.
You'll also love
- Best Ever Banana Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Couscous 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Garlicy Barbecue Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE CHIP ORANGE ZUCCHIN BREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower Couscous with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Jamaican Jerk Pork Chops... 0/5 (0 Votes)