- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Process raisins in a blender or food processor until finely chopped.
Cook sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Stir in raisins. Cool. Stir in mayonnaise. Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve with assorted crackers or as a sandwich spread.
You'll also love
- Marie Callender's Famous Golden... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creole Soup with Ham and Crawfish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Rice, Spinach, Salmon, and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Uncle Bubba's Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Parsley Butter Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Rum Raisin Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raisin Bran Muffins - Sunmaid... 0/5 (0 Votes)