Blueberry Cheesecake Jars
- for the graham cracker crust layer:
- 1 heaping cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- for the cheesecake layer:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon or orange zest
- for the blueberry layer:
- TIP: a little almond extract will make canned pie filling taste fresh and wonderful!
- 1 (20 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
Adapted from chindeep.com
for the graham cracker crust layer:
Combine all of the graham cracker crust ingredients and “tamp” about 3 Tablespoons into each of 6 half-pint canning jars.
for the cheesecake layer:
Place all of the cheesecake ingredients in the bowl of a counter top mixer. Whip until smooth and fluffy. Divide evenly among the 6 (half pint) jars… on top of the graham cracker crust layer.
for the blueberry layer:
Mix fruit filling with extract and divide evenly among the 6 jars. Place lids on jars an refrigerate until ready to eat.
Add a dollop of whipped cream to the tops of the jars and sprinkle with a little nutmeg if desired.