Citrus Chicken Thighs with Mustard Vinaigrette
- For the Chicken:
- 10 chicken thighs – with bone and skin
- Dashes of salt
- Dashes of black pepper
- 3 - tablespoons canola oil
- For the Citrus Marinade:
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chili paste
- 1 tablespoon Teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- For the Salad:
- Your favorite salad greens for the salad.
- 2 tbs. smooth mustard
- 3 tbs. white vinegar
- 2 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1/2 small red onion
- 3 tbs. water
- 4 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
For the Chicken & Marinde:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients above for the citrus marinade.
Rub over chicken thighs and under the skin.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over each thigh.
Drizzle the chicken with canola oil.
Bake for about 45-50 minutes; until a beautiful golden crisp on the skin and juices run clear.
For the Salad & Vinaigrette:
Combine all of the above in a food processor and process until smooth; taste and adjust the seasonings to taste.
You'll also love
- Italian Milk-Braised Pork Roast... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken and Brown Rice Sloppy Joes 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- The Best Easy Chicken Enchiladas 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Greek Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Black Pepper Chicken (Singapore ) 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Pretty Yummy Fruit Salad by The... 3.8/5 (146 Votes)
- Better Chicken Marsala for Two 4.6/5 (7 Votes)