Pretty Yummy Fruit Salad by The Pioneer Woman
You’ll love this colorful, pretty fruit salad drizzled with a lovely orange-vanilla syrup that glosses it up and makes it visually irresistible!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Juice of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- FRUIT SALAD:
- 2 pints blueberries
- 4 pints strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 cups red grapes, cut in half
- 2 cups green grapes, cut in half
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from thepioneerwoman.com
Place the sugar, water, orange juice and orange zest into a small saucepan and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes to thicken slightly.
Set aside to cool, then store in the fridge until cold.
Mix together all the fruit in a large bowl and pour the syrup over the top, tossing gently. Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken Wings with... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Pudding Mix Frosting 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Classic Pumpkin Roll with Orange... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Baked Blintzes with... 4.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Candy Cane Martini 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey Gravy 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Southwestern Quinoa Salad 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad 4/5 (80 Votes)