Lemonade Cream Poke Cake
13 x 9-inch pan.
PREP TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 20 mins
- 1 box lemon cake mix (plus ingredients listed on the box)
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade mix, undiluted
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half cream -OR- whole milk
- 1 package lemon instant pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 8 oz tub of whipped topping
Prepare cake as per box instructions using a 13 x 9-inch pan.
Cool cake on a rack. Once cool, poke holes about 1-inch apart in the cake.
Beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Slowly beat in the half-and-half.
Blend in the lemonade mix. Add the pudding mix and beat for 1 minute.
Pour pudding mixture on top of cake. Refrigerate until well chilled and pudding is set.
Frost with whipped topping.
You'll also love
- Devil's Food Pound Cake 3.8/5 (193 Votes)
- LEMON-CURRY SAUCE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 Ingredient Chicken Rice Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lime Zest Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LEMON-CRANBERRY QUICK BREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry-Marscapone Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CREAM CHEESE COOKIE DOUGH FROSTING 0/5 (0 Votes)