Dirty Shrimp in Butter-Beer Sauce
Dirty shrimp in beer is a quick easy (and delicious) way to prepare shrimp! The seasonings complement the shrimp and the beer gives the extra oomph to the flavors!
- 2 pounds shelled & deveined shrimp
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup beer
Adapted from luicucina.com
Sauté garlic and herbs in coconut oil until garlic is slightly browned. Add shrimp stirring constantly until shrimp are pink and done. Pour in beer, simmer 1-2 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!!