Bread Machine ~ Cheddar Cheese Bread
It's not easy being cheesy but this Cheddar Cheese Bread sure does help!
- 3/4 cup water, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp non fat dry milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp bread machine yeast
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 180mins
Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer, adding cheese with flour.
Recommended cycle: basic/white bread cycle; medium/normal crust color setting. Do not use delayed-bake feature.
Adjusting Dough Consistency: After mixing for a few minutes, the ingredients should turn into a smooth ball around the kneading blade. If the dough appears too stiff or too soft, add more liquid or flour in 1 teaspoon increments, until the proper consistency is reached. Do not add more than 3 to 4 teaspoons liquid or flour. The machine can not compensate for wide variations and may not bake the larger amount of dough thoroughly.
You'll also love
- Bauern Kartoffeln (Farmer Style... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Rumchata Cheesecake 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Bread maker Pretzel Bites 3.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Oven-Baked Bacon-Ranch Chicken... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Gluten Free Buttermilk... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Gluten Free Moong Dal Bread 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Feta Dip 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Dinner Rolls, Bread Machine Style 4.4/5 (8 Votes)