Easy Feta Dip
Easy Feta Dip – a crowd pleasing appetizer that can be prepared in minutes. Serve with warm sliced baguettes for scooping up the dip. Yum!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4-5 green onions, sliced thinly
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (see Note)
- 2-3 teaspoons Cavender's Greek seasoning
- Fresh baguette, sliced thinly
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
On a large platter drizzle olive oil until you have a thin layer on the entire platter. You may use more or less here depending on your preference.
Add the tomatoes, green onions, and feta on top of the olive oil. Sprinkle with the Greek seasoning to taste.
With a spoon carefully combine the ingredients.
Serve with warm sliced baguettes for scooping up the dip.