Drunken Cookie Monster Cocktail
So much for to make a cookie monster adult shake! Perfect for a dessert drink. Make the monsters different colors, by using different colors of food dye.
- 1 ounce cake vodka
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 can cupcake icing
- Food dye color of choice
- Candy eyes
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a blender, blend the ice cream and liquors with 2 of the Oreo cookies. Pour this into two glasses.
Mix the frosting with the food dye you have chosen. Top the shake mixture with the frosting. Add a cookie to look like the mouth of the monster, and two candy eyes.
You'll also love
- Turtle Brownies from Ghiradelli... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Cheesy Hawaiian Dip 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Tres Leches... 4.2/5 (75 Votes)
- Strawberry Santa Cake 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Mango Margarita 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Cookie... 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Halloween Guacamole Grave Yard 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Halloween Orange Sherbet Punch 4.4/5 (36 Votes)