Drunken Cookie Monster Cocktail
So much for to make a cookie monster adult shake! Perfect for a dessert drink. Make the monsters different colors, by using different colors of food dye.
- 1 ounce cake vodka
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 can cupcake icing
- Food dye color of choice
- Candy eyes
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a blender, blend the ice cream and liquors with 2 of the Oreo cookies. Pour this into two glasses.
Mix the frosting with the food dye you have chosen. Top the shake mixture with the frosting. Add a cookie to look like the mouth of the monster, and two candy eyes.
You'll also love
- Nutty Blueberry Crumble 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Hellmann’s All-purpose Waldorf... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Tres Leches... 4.2/5 (94 Votes)
- Make Ahead Turkey Gravy 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Mango Margarita 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Halloween Guacamole Grave Yard 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Halloween Orange Sherbet Punch 4.3/5 (41 Votes)