Halloween Guacamole Grave Yard
A spooky twist on the typical 5-layer Mexican dip, except this recipe gets into the spooky spirit of the Halloween season with a decorative graveyard on top. Halloween Guacamole Grave Yard dip is sure to impress all the local ghouls, goblins, and monsters who are ready to munch on some yummy guacamole Halloween-themed dip.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) package Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (about 8-ounces) package pico de gallo
- 2 (8-ounce) containers guacamole
- 1 (13-ounce) bag round tortilla chips
- 1 bunch green onions
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 30mins
Warm up the refried beans and layer at bottom of dish. Add a layer of pico de gallo on top, followed by a layer of cheddar cheese and sour cream. Top with guacamole for a grassy look.
Pipe R.I.P on round tortilla chips for headstones and stick into dip.
Add green onions for a grassy touch.