Halloween Orange Sherbet Punch
This orange sherbet punch with orange kool aid ice cubes is a great dessert drink idea to serve at your Halloween party! There's lots of sugar in it, so be careful serving to crazy kids!
- 1 packet orange kool aid
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2-liter) bottle Sprite
- 1 (1.5-quart) tub orange sherbet
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 320mins
Adapted from thecasualcraftlete.com
In a large pitcher mix the orange Kool Aid mix with 1 cup of white sugar and fill with water. Then, pour the Kool Aid into 2 ice cube trays and place in the freezer overnight. There will be left over Kool Aid, which you can serve at the party too.
In a large punch bowl pour in the can of pineapple juice. Pour in one 2 liter of Sprite. Add the tub of Orange Sherbet into the liquid mix using an ice cream scoop. Finally add your Kool Aid ice cubes into the punch.
Mix all the ingredients together. Let the sherbet and ice cubes melt for a bit. This will add more orange flavor to the punch.
You'll also love
- White Chip Lemon Streusel Bars 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Pan Fried/Broiled Parmesan Tilapia 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Potato Leek Soup (Julia Child's)... 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Lemon Lush 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Beer Cheese for Soft Pretzels 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Roasted Asparagus 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Orange Cranberry Scones 4/5 (78 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Popcorn Balls 4.6/5 (21 Votes)