Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimentos (optional)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2.Mix soup, milk, peas, pimiento, tuna and noodles in 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
3.Bake for 20 minutes.
4.Mix bread crumbs with butter. Sprinkle on top. Bake 5 minutes or until hot.
You'll also love
- Avocado chicken salad 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Penne with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Basic Macaroni Salad 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chilled Salmon Appetizers 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp & Scallops 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Sage-Orange Marinade for Pork,... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Emeril's Kicked-Up Tuna Melts 4.7/5 (6 Votes)