- 2 (3.4 oz.) Banana Creme Instant pudding
- Milk as per pudding box instructions
- 1 box Vanilla Wafers
- 2 cups chopped fresh or caned (in juice) pineapple
- 4 sliced bananas
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 8*8oz container of cool whip
- Maraschino cherries
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chopped Nuts
Prepare pudding per box instructions.
In a glass dish (or trifle dish) arrange wafers along the bottom of dish. Top with pineapple, banana, strawberries and pudding. Repeat the layering proess beginning with wafers again and ending with pudding until the dish is full. Leaving enough of the bananas and pineapple for garnish. Smooth the cool whip over the top layer. Garnish with cherries, syrup, banana slices, pineapple, and nuts.