Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs
These are a killer! Half sour cream, half mayo? Even better. I also added a little chopped chives and green onion and dusted the tops with paprika. This is also just as good with turkey bacon or pre-packaged bacon bits and I've found that this is wonderful with just about any cheese, especially white cheddar cheese or pepperjack
- 12 12 12 eggs
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 4 4 slices bacon
- 2 2 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 1 1 tablespoon mustard
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool. To cool more quickly, rinse eggs under cold running water.
Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Alternatively, wrap bacon in paper towels and cook in the microwave for about 1 minute per slice. Crumble and set aside.
Peel the hard-cooked eggs, and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks to a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with mayonnaise, crumbled bacon and cheese. Stir in mustard. Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture and refrigerate until serving.
You'll also love
- "Best Ever" Guacamole recipe from... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Chef Guy Fieri's Queso Dip 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Roast Leg of Lamb with Apples and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- APPLE CRANBERRY BACON CANDIED... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Thai-Spiced Deviled Eggs 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Deviled Eggs with Crispy Shallot... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe