Blueberry Cream Cheese Bars
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour, divided
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 3/4 cups sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- powdered sugar for garnish
Adapted from sweetteaandcornbread.blog.com
Preheat oven to 375.
Spray a 9"x13" baking dish with nonstick baking spray with flour or butter and flour it.
In a mixing bowl, combine the 1 1/4 cups flour, melted butter, 3/4 cup sugar and oats.
Lightly press this mixture in the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Reduce the heat to 325 degrees.
While the crust is cooling prepare the filling.
In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar together with an electric mixer.
Add in the 2 Tbs. flour, the eggs, vanilla and the lemon juice and blend just until mixed together.
Sprinkle the blueberries evenly over the crust.
Pour the cream cheese filling over all.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted 1 inch from the center comes out clean or the center is firm to touch.
Remove and allow to cool for 2 hours.
Chill in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
Remove and cut in squares.
Garnish by sprinkling each square with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Mom's Stuffed Cabbage with... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Asparagus and Chicken Stir-fry 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Orange Tapioca Salad 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Grape Nuts Meatloaf 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cranberry Shortbread Cookies 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Cranberry Pork Medallions Recipe 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry cheesecake 4.6/5 (20 Votes)