(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 ⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 oz mascarpone (or 2 containers of 8 oz), at room temp
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup espresso, freshly brewed and warm
- 1 ⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 14 oz Italian Ladyfingers (you won’t need a full pack)
- 12 oz blackberries
- zest of 1 lemon
1.Beat egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl for 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
2.set bowl over a pot of simmering water and continue to beat until the mixture expands and gets thick. this will take around 4–5 minutes.
3.remove from heat and beat in the mascarpone until smooth.
4.In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
5.Fold 2⁄3 of the cream into the mascarpone mixture and chill. Set aside the other 1⁄3.
6.Combine the espresso and Kahlua in a shallow dish.
7.Dip each Ladyfinger in the espresso mixture until lightly saturated. Use them to layer the bottom of a deep 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish.
8.Top the first cookie layer with half the mascarpone mixture and all the blackberries. Top with another layer of saturated Ladyfingers and the remaining mascarpone.
9.Finish the top with the remaining whipped cream and grate lemon zest directly overtop
10. Cover loosely and chill for at least an hour.
11. To serve, allow to come to room temperature, scoop onto plates, and serve with a side of espresso.
You'll also love
- Fresh Broccoli with Homemade Ranch... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Mexican Street Corn (Elotes) 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Leeann Chin Chicken Lemon Sauce 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- PERSIMMON BREAD II 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Blueberry cheesecake 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Ten-Minute Blackberry Cream Pie W.... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
Review this recipe