Apple Caramel Sundae Tart
By Nicole S
- 35 Caramels
- 1 cup plus 3 T cold milk, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
Preparation time 15mins
Microwave caramels and 3 Tbsp. milk in microwaveable bowl on high 1 min. or until smooth, stirring after 1 min. Pour 1/3 cup sauce into small microwaveable bowl; refrigerate until ready to use. Pour remaining sauce into crust; top with nuts.
Beat pudding mix and 1 cup milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in Cool Whip. Spoon into crust. Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
Spoon apple pie filling over pie. Microwave reserved caramel sauce on HIGH 30 sec. or until warmed; stir. Drizzle over pie. Let stand 15 min.