Breakfast Roll-Ups with Nutella
This quick and delicious treat is perfect to grab on your way to work - or an easy snack to throw together for the kids after school.
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 six-inch whole grain tortilla
- 1 banana
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Spread Nutella evenly on tortilla wrap.
Place peeled banana on one edge of the tortilla.
Wrap the tortilla around the banana by rolling it from one side to the other.
Cut into one-inch thick sections to make several rolls.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (440 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (442 Votes)
- Breakfast Grilled Cheese 4.5/5 (328 Votes)