Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
This delicious chicken tetrazzini is so easy to whip up, you'll find yourself making it time and time again for dinner guests or even for an easy weeknight dinner!
- 1 pound cooked and drained spaghetti
- 5 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Put cooked spaghetti into 9x13-inch baking dish. Place chicken on top of spaghetti.
In medium saucepan heat together soup, water, butter, and bouillon. Bring to a boil and then pour over the pasta and chicken. Put shredded cheese (to taste) on top and press down a bit.
Bake at 350° F for 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Baked Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Scallops 'n Pasta 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Easy Roast Chicken 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Crockpot Polish Sausage and... 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- African Chicken Stew 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pasta 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Potato-Beef... 3.7/5 (266 Votes)
- Copycat Macaroni Grill’s Penne... 4.5/5 (53 Votes)